B.tech Admission in MS Ramaiah 2022 call 7409160483
Established in 1962, the Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), Bangalore is an autonomous private sector engineering college that comes under the umbrella of the Gokula Education Foundation (GEF). MSRIT has so far produced over 35,000 engineers through its educational journey and is a renowned name in engineering colleges in Bangalore. Affiliations: • Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Recognition: • Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) • All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) Accreditations • National Board of Accreditation (NBA) • National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
• NIRF ranking 60th in 2018 • Ranked 15th by India Today, 2017
ENGINEERING COURSES OFFERED
The college offers UG and PG programs in various disciplines of engineering with an approved intake of 1160 B.E. students and an intake of 402 students for M.Tech. U.G. Degree courses for engineering are listed as under B.E. B.E. in Bio-Technology B.E. in Civil Engineering B.E. in Chemical Engineering B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering B.E. in Construction Technology and Management B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering B.E. in Electronics & Communications Engineering B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation Technology B.E. in Medical Electronics B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering B.E. in Mechanical Engineering B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering B.E. in Architectural Engineering Higher Degree courses offered for engineering are listed as under M.Tech M.Tech in Computer Application in Industrial Devices M.Tech in Computer Integrated & Manufacturing M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering M.Tech in Digital Communication Engineering M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Engineering M.Tech in Manufacturing Science and Engineering M.Tech in Software Engineering M.Tech in Structural Engineering M.Tech in Industrial Engineeirng and Management M.Tech in Bio-Technology M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded System M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering M.Tech in Land Scape
FACULTY & FACILITIES
The highly experienced and efficient faculty at MSRIT designs the college course in consultation with IISc and VTU. The college is bequeathed with ample infrastructural facilities which include library, internet center, solar facility, canteen, auditoriums, gym, and hostels. IBM and Intel Center of Excellence for development and training of students as well as faculty
FOR ENGINEERING Admission call 7409160483
Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
Ramaiah Institute of Technology is popularly known as MSRIT, started in the year 1962. It is an autonomous private engineering college located in the educational hub that is Bangalore City. MSRIT is a part of the Gokula Education Foundation. MSRIT is the best among engineering institutions under VTU affiliation. In NIRF 2020 Rankings, it has secured 59th position for B Tech. In India Today 2020 Rankings, it has secured 27th Rank for B Tech. NAAC accredits MSRIT with an 'A' Grade. Today, MSRIT stands as one of the finest engineering colleges in India. Most of the students aspire to complete their studies in MSRIT.
Currently, MSRIT offers B Tech and B Arch at the UG level. MBA, M Tech, and MCA at the PG Level. Admission at Ramaiah Institute, offered based on entrance exam scores.
- MSRIT offers multiple courses at UG and PG level. These courses are offered in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology, Management Studies, Computer Applications, and Architecture.
- These courses are offered under various streams and specializations.
- Admission in the UG and PG courses at MSRIT is entrance exam-based.
- MSRIT offers B.E. and B.Arch programs at the UG level.
- At the PG level, MSRIT offers MTech, MCA, and MBA programs.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology B.E. admission
MSRIT offers B.E. courses in the field of Engineering and Technology. This is a full-time and on-campus course. MSRIT offers B.E. courses under 12 different streams. The list of all the specializations offered at MSRIT is mentioned below.
- B.E. in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Biotechnology
- B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
- B.E. in Industrial Engineering and Management
- B.E. in Medical Electronics
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
MSRIT B Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for admission in the B.E. course must pass the eligibility criteria. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam from a recognized university. The mandatory subjects should be Mathematics and Physics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% marks in aggregation. For the SC/ST and OBC students, aggregate marks are 40%.
MSRIT B Tech Selection Criteria
- The admission in the B.E. courses at MS Ramaiah Institute is entrance exam-based. Candidates seeking admission must appear in the state-level entrance exam KCET. Non-Karnataka students can appear in the national level entrance exam COMEDK.
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology also offers admission under management and NRI quota.
- For admission under the management, quota candidates have to connect with the college administration. Candidates can call the administration section or visit the college campus to contact in person.
- To apply for the B.E. courses at MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology candidates have to visit the official website of the institute. After downloading the application form, candidates should fill and attach copies required documents. The form must be submitted at college by post or manually.
- Candidates can also visit the institute campus and collect the application form. After filling up the form they are required to submit it.
- Selected students will be called by MSRIT for a counseling round.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology B.Arch admission
- MSRIT offers a full-time on-campus B.Arch course.
- This course is offered at the UG level in the field of Architecture.
- For admission in the B.Arch courses at MSRIT, candidates must have passed 10+2. The mandatory subjects would be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregation.
- To apply in the B.Arch courses at MSRIT, candidates must have appeared in the national level exam NATA.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 40% marks in the NATA.
- Candidates willing to take admission in the B.Arch courses at NATA should apply offline.
- Students can download the application form from the official website of the institute. After filling up the form candidates must submit it to the administration department.
- The selected students will be called for the counseling round.
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology also offers admission in the B.Arch courses under the management quota.
- The admission under the management quota will be carried forward by the institute's administration.